Monday, June 1, 2009

Totally swooning over...Peter Davis

Last week, me and my usual partners in crime held our usual continuously gossip session at Starbucks, The Gardens. Like all flamboyant homo guys I know and learned to love, my beloved bestie - Azlan, scanned the room faster than any straight person I know. He spotted this incredibly cute young guy sat at the nearby coffee counter. According to him, that guy is a model, as my eyes gander over the lovely dude, my mind immediately run with it. He looked incredibly familliar. So, I began to assumed that he is a commercial model, just that we all can't put a finger on which ad. With coffee arrived at the counter, and the 2 'gentle' men sat nicely outside, I had to leave that dude behind, literally, as we took a seat outside the cafe'. But, in a pyscho world, he was still running in circle in my head. Damn that boy!

As we were minding our business - gossip is our top priority. The cute dude ventured outside to meet another dude of his. Safe to say, we all cried in delight. Immediately, turned into a stalker mode. Sadly, I can't take a good look of him, but the glances I had was quite enough to make me smitten over him to this day. Unfortunately, he left earlier than us. It's good, because we began to drool already.

It has been days, and almost a week, since that incident, today, out of sheer joy and surprise, I was reminded of his good looks again. I was about to catch a movie with my family, as I waited for my brother to buy the tickets, I saw a familiar face on the preview screen. It was him. I will regret this later, but I have to say my heart skipped a beat. I know, how cheessy (hmm...cheese). I pulled out my phone, immediately text my hunny bunch about my new discovery. I finally have a name put with that cute face. He's name is Peter Davis. And, he's a lead to this newly release local movie called - "Sell Out?". Plus, he sings in that too.

But, I have to say this one fact, tough, that cameras doesn't do justice to him. He looks 10 times better in person. Just take my word for it.

1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

"Like all flamboyant homo guys I know and learned to love, my beloved bestie - Azlan, scanned the room faster than any straight person I know. He spotted this incredibly cute young guy sat at the nearby coffee counter." hahaha.. gosh! well... u know me... love to do scannnnn!! haha

yeap..totally rite...dier nie.. dlm pix.. not so.. huhu

Post a Comment