Sunday, May 31, 2009

Faboo List 8

Man Candy:
Sam Worthington (Super HOT and an Aussie - errr!)
Christian Bale ( Loved him for a long time already)
Travis P******a (Too embarrassed to tell)
Wes Bentley (a subtle sexy beast)

The Happiest News I Received Recently:
My best friend is getting engaged this year. Congrats!


The Most Satisfying Thing I Did Recently:

Having 3-course meal at Tony Roma's (Yummers!)
Shopping with mum.
Had a posh lunch with Azlan and Jaja at the Apartment.

The Best Thing I Purchased Recently:
A black woven belt and a floral paint brush print skirt.


The Best Movie I've Seen Recently:
Terminator Salvation. (Totally 'heart' Mr.Bale)

The Saddest Thing I had to do Recently:
Saying goodbye to my hunny bunch; Azlan!

Best Routines:
Hanging out with former classmates from UiTM.

Thing That Troubled Me Most:
Looking for a stable career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment