Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yummers!!!


Gosh, school is not over yet but my craving is uncontrollable. There are these 2 American import I would love to try now. One is a dessert and the other is, well, you can label it as a main course. Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Yellowcab Pizza.

Huda already booked me as her Krispy Kreme partner. So, we'll be visiting their first outlet in Malaysia at Berjaya Times Square soon. I think both of us already drooling over their doughnuts shown at their official site. Definitely love the ones with Hershey's choc. You will drool too once u check it out. Here's the address: http://www.krispykreme.com.my



As for the pizza, YUMMERS! is all I can think of when I looked through their menu. Obviously, many things in the menu reminding bits of what people thinks of New York hence the 'Yellowcab'. The pepperoni and mushroom, four cheese pizza, New York Finest...I could go on...they're all seem DELICIOUS! Can't wait to try them. Nearest I know is at Taipan USJ, Subang Jaya. Oh, yea..one tiny cute detail, their delivery boys rides very cute scooter version of NY's famous yellow cabbies!



Check them out at: http://www.yellowcabpizza.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment