Sunday, May 24, 2009

Faboo List 6


Man Candy:
Paul Newman (He's dead but still hot)

I need a:
new sandals..to wear with my new Gap dress

Craving for:
Juicy grilled burger@Tony Roma's

Listening to:
"The Planets Bend Between Us" by Snow Patrol

Wishful Thinking:
Going on vacation to Paris and Rome

The Last Thing I (helped) Cooked:
Cottage Pie and Strawberry Smoothie

Emotional Rate:
Calm and a bit agitated (Gary!!)

Indulgences:
Food, imported sparkling juices and See By Chloe' 'Les Jardin' bag

The last thing I unchecked in my to do list:
Sending a 'thank you' note to Jason Mraz.

Things that kept buggin me:
My career path.

I laughed loudest:
while watching "Night at the Museum 2"

Movies I want to watch next:
"Terminator Salvation", "Monsters and Aliens" and "Paper Heart"

Current Fashion Idol:
Ashley Olsen

Currently Reading:
"A Girl for All Seasons" by Camilla Morton
















0 comments:

Post a Comment