Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eat and Be Merry!

My holiday have just started..well, sort of. And, all my food cravings has been answered. On Saturday, my granny from Sarawak came over, so we had a nice big lunch over at my family's fave restaurant; La La Chong, near Subang Aiport. It's our go-to restaurant for great Chinese cookings. Yummers!

Then, there was Yellowcab Pizza. The nearest to me was Taipan USJ. Basically, belakang rumah. Don't expect Meal Deals like Domino's and Pizza Hut. Instead, they sell their pizza according to sizes individually: 10', 14' and 18'. What I like about the shop is that, it's gone 'green', in a sense of it being environmental friendly. The light bulbs are all energy saving, they serves dine-in customers with paper plates and plastic cutlery to conserve water, the drinks they serve are all in aluminum cans, glass bottles, or plastic bottles (easier to recycle), and the used pizza boxes are stacked according to sizes - flat out after customers finish eating. The deco is so minimalist, which is not cluttered at all compared to likes of Pizza Hut new deco.

Of course the food - the pizza was superb! I ordered the 14' Pepperoni and Mushroom - absolutely LOVE it. And a side order of Twice Baked Potato Halves which was a double/triple YUMMERS! The 10' pizza can cost up to RM29, 14' cost up to RM45, and the AMERICAN SIZE XL 18' pizza can cost up to RM70. Be sure to try it soon.



Here's the menu.

Ok, two cravings down, another two to tell. Next, sort of like the desserts to the 2 main courses I've just mentioned. Me and Huda both crazy about Krispy Kreme doughnuts. They just opened one at Berjaya Times Square. You guys should visit the website, you'll drool! I spent close to 50 bucks on doughnuts alone. Crazy, but the ones with Hershey's on top, makes it all worth while.

Here's a pic of me MUNCHING the Cookies and Creme Hershey's doughnut- like a doughnut monster! The expression tells it all, how happy I am eating it. Hehehe.


After a tiring day of walking around the 7th largest shopping mall in the world (we didn't cover the whole freaking building!).. me and Huda are stunned by the precision of the workers in this reflexology shop. So, we decided to unwind our feets..LIKE..really unwind my nerves and veins of my pale legs. Huda got a lady, while I got an old guy. He looked well experience. I just know him for like 1 minute and he already pulled my legs apart!! That was funny. Throughout the 40 mins message, me and Huda was at awed with this one masseuse, he got big tone arms, and he was massaging this 'bapak ayam' like he's dead thing. He's like pulling his legs apart. But, the man seemed to enjoy..along with his 2 presumably chicks. We're both were disgusted by the 'bapak ayam' who was in his undies which same goes with his other partner who had her pants off. Here's a pic of us..being tortured. But at the end, it was all worth it.




The next craving fulfilled was: dining at Bubba Gump Shrimp & Co. It's a bit pricey than your usual Friday's and Chilli's, but it has a specialty of shrimp dishes, which the very thing I love. But, when I was there, I tried their BBQ burger - delicious! Serves with giant onion rings, reasonable quantity of fries and big pounds of beef patty. I chuck down the burger with a VERY REFRESHING shake called "Run Forrest Run".

A apart from the food. The deco is inviting and cosy. They have a private room for special occasions called Mama's house. Decorate like Forrest Gump's mum house. Very quaint and country like. The rest of the place is like bar/ship going on - wood and car plates all over. And, at every table they have a couple of car plate signs written: "RUN FORREST RUN" and the other; "STOP FORREST STOP". The 'Run' is like do not disturb sign. While 'stop' is for you to call the waiter.

Here are some pics:



0 comments:

Post a Comment