Monday, June 29, 2009

Faboo List 11

Man Candy:
Daniel Radcliffe
(so young yet so CUTE!)

Dreaming of:

Living in the 19th century. Straight from a Jane Austen's novel.


Smiled the widest when:

Air punching my brother.


Last Purchased:
Pore Minimizer by Z.A Cosmetics. (good purchase!)

Last thing I ate:
Chocolate covered 'Rocky' biscuit stick.


Fave Routine:
Making my nephew laughs.



Happy to:

go shopping without me paying.


Sad to:
King of Pop had passed and to spend my own money.


Currently reading:

'A Girl for All Seasons" - Camilla Morton
and the July issue of In Style mag.

Laughed the Loudest:

While watching Graham Norton show. If I were in his show, I would most definitely be speechless!


Most bizarre thing that happened lately:
While eating at my fave place for Penang Kueh Teow @ Kelana Jaya, my mum noticed the wok behind us was in flames, AND, it was left unattended. So, being the good civilian she is, she reached someone's attention to the fire, thankfully we noticed it, because after they splashed some water, we discovered the wok has nothing in it, and there's a hole through it already. Basically, that's the end of the burning wok.

Last Movie I Saw:

My Sassy Girl.


Craving for:

????? I ate it all!


Next Purchase:

Marks and Spencer's capri pants.


Can't Wait for/to:

Watch the next installment of Harry Potter.


Planning to:
Spend the whole Saturday out and about.


Currently Crazy About:

Where's Wally travel book.


The Last Time I Cringed:
While on the road.


Humming to:

"She's a genius" by Jet

1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

gosh.. bdn dier!

Post a Comment