Thursday, June 18, 2009

Try this: B.Wings

From the moment I got their flyer at the mail, I knew I had to try it. My family is a sucker for anything chicken wings...especially Buffalo wings. It reminds us the chicks wings we ate at Las Vegas. Super yummy. So, without wasting time, I gave them a call to deliver the yummers straight to my door step.



Fyi, they have 6 different flavors to choose from. My pick would be the barbeque and the hot sauce. Superb. The price range are from RM21 (20 pcs) to RM50. They even have value meals that all cost below RM10. And, they don't charge for the delivery. They have set family meals, that are quite pricey: cost around RM41 for a 20 pcs chicks + vegetables + 2 cupcakes + a big bottle of Coke.

So, have a go the next time you visit SS15, Subang Jaya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment