Monday, June 8, 2009

Faboo List 9


Man Candy:
Gary Lightbody, David Adjey & Shia LaBeouf




Craving for:

Delectable's Designer Cupcakes


Dreaming of:
Going on a luxury expedition cruise to Antarctica with loved ones. (Icebergs, whales and penguins!)


The latest fashion item I've purchased:
Charles and Keith's nude color 'T' sandal.


Currently busy with:
Job hunting.




Currently I'm humming to:
Daniel Merriweather's 'Change'.


I'm excited about:
Marc Jacobs' Fall/Winter Collection 2009.


Things that have been bugging me lately:
The internet connection. Freaking errors!

The song that is STILL stuck in my head but I don't know the title or even the singer.

One Utama parking space.


Movies I'm excited to see:
The latest Transformers movie, Land of The Lost, The Girlfriend Experience, & 17 Again.


Favorite Routines:
Watching Playhouse Disney with my nephew - Amreel.


Not-so-favorite Routines:
Online for jobs.


The Last Thing I Checked-Off My To-Do List:
Go to UiTM to get my 'final year' student letter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment