Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Solitary

Don't pay any mind if my next words doesn't make any sense at all. Nothing is, right now. I am simply writing with a disturbed emotion that truthfully, what personal blogs are made for. Mindless words. Temporary insanity.

Solitary is what I cherish every now and then. But, no human should endure or even entertain the feeling of loneliness that is desperately seeks the end. Then again, PITY is not really a welcoming or bearable gesture.

I am feeling childish, with a child's mind, but a heart too sorrow for a young child to care. Exhale deep breaths just to pump blood to a dark heart and even darker mind. My mask has become my shield, my shield has become my wall, finally, my wall has become my fortress.

You could be surrounded with thousands of people, but not a single soul would be recognized and they of yours. Seeks the light in the dark. Dream of home in a home. To belong not for your belongings, but for a superior enlightenment. It's a never ending quest for unsatisfactory end.

This is a solitary life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment