Saturday, September 26, 2009

Faboo List 24

Man Candy:
Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Damn u '500 Days of Summer'!)

&

Matthew Goode (Woody Allen's 'Match Point' & 'Watchmen')

Fashion Fixations:

Printed t-shirts. Supposedly, it's the trend to wear animal graphic print tee now. But, since I can't find a nice one, I've bought a few vintage graphic tees. - None of it has animal on it. One even have a hamburger in the front. LOL!

Necessary Extravagance:
A good lunch. Sadly, only 'mamak' is available to me. Very poor nourished.

Vital Beauty:
Shorter hair length. Hate long hairs now. High maintainence.

Wish List:
Travel to Europe. Good-fulfilling lunch. Dwarf hamster (a pet I could hold). Leopard print MANGO tote bag. Marc by Marc Jacobs spring 09 bag.

On My Nightstand:
Still dreaming of 'Mr. & Mrs. Darcy'.

Craving:
Popeye's Chicken mash potatoes.

Happy I Bought:
Tons of t-shirts - all under RM100.

Dreaming of:
Admiring artworks at the Lourve.

Happy Moment:
Chit-chatting with my 'trainees' colleagues.

Sad Moment:
Got left behind.

Humming to:
'Please, please, please..let me get what I want' by The Smiths.

Chuckling to:
Watching 'The Ugly Truth'.

Can't Get Enough of:
Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Zooey Deschanel in '500 Days of Summer'. I lost count how many times I rewind to see their happy times and passionate arguments! Fave line: 'Well!..You're not the only one who got a say in this! I do too! And, I say we're a couple, god damn it!' And, the look on his face was priceless!

Addicted to:
Pure Double Chocolate@Coffee Bean's. - Newly discovered taste during Raya.

Best Movie I've Watched Recently:

'500 Days of Summer' & 'The Ugly Truth'.

Worst Movie I've Watched Recently:
None.


1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

haha.. i pun suke kat Joseph tuh! since dier dlm Simon Birch lagi i suke.. :P

Post a Comment