Saturday, September 12, 2009

Faboo List 22


Man Candy:
Caleb Followill (Kings of Leon)



Fashion Fixations:
Nude and tan colored shoes. Preferably, platforms and wedges. And, leopard prints and Marc and Marc Jacobs fall 09!

Necessary Extravagance:
L'Oreal Curling hair mousse. Still have teeny-weeny patience to take care of my curly locks.

Vital Beauty:
Comfortable heels. A must for work.


Wish List:
PARIS! PARIS! PARIS! and MARC by Marc Jacobs spring bag.

On My Nightstand:
'Me and Mr.Darcy'. I'm a sucker for anything Mr.Darcy!!

Craving:
Good sushi!!

Happy I Bought:
Curling and voluminous mousse.

Dreaming of:
Working for an actual international fashion house. Bernard Arnault call me!

Happy Moment:
Fooling around with my colleagues.

Sad Moment:
The waiter @Manhattan Fish Market accidentally mix-up my reservation with another couple for breaking fast, at the same time the couple just parked themselves at my table with a snob face (I was all alone at the time). After resolving the problem, the waiter didn't even apologizes, instead asked me, who put me there - finding someone to blame for their own fault. At the end, I'm hungry and bitchy!

Humming to:
'I'm a lady' by Santogold and 'The Promise' by Girls Aloud.

Chuckling to:
While watching the movie 'Up'. That boy is too cute! I wanna cuddle!

Can't Get Enough of:
Ice-blended Frappacino.

Addicted to:
Hairbands. The ones with elaborate flowers and embellishments. And, Lady Gaga's music!

Best Movie I've Watched Recently:

'Up'. I've cried twice watching that movie. A total sucker for senior citizen.

Worst Movie I've Watched Recently:
'District 9'. The graphics were kinda bad. I didn't finished watching it - fell asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment