Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Faboo List 23


Man Candy: Max Thieriot

Fashion Fixations:

Denim shirts and leopard prints accessories.

Necessary Extravagance:
Hot pink nails!

Vital Beauty:
Tiny hair clip for my relaxed hair look.

Wish List:
Travel.

On My Nightstand:
Mr. & Mrs. Darcy. Two Shall Be One. (I know, I'm nuts over anything Mr.Darcy!)

Craving:
Char Kueh Teow.

Happy I Bought:
Great wedge shoe from Charles and Keith.

Dreaming of:
Jetting off to Europe.

Happy Moment:
Being together with my loved ones during Raya!!

Sad Moment:
My family leaving me for Stockholm!

Humming to:
'Revelry' by Kings of Leon

Chuckling to:
While reading 'Mr. & Mrs. Darcy'. This book is keeping me up at night.

Can't Get Enough of:
Coffee Bean's Ice Blended 'Pure Double Chocolate' & Kings of Leon new album.

Addicted to:
Hair accessories.

Best Movie I've Watched Recently:

'Drag Me To Hell' & 'The Girlfriend Experience'.

Worst Movie I've Watched Recently:
'Sinar Cahaya'. Just another sad Raya drama. But, Aziz M. Osman played a druggie very well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment