Sunday, September 27, 2009

Must Watch: The September Issue


My..oh..my, Anna Wintour a.k.a 'Ice Queen', got to be the most decisive lady in the world of fashion. I've imagined she would be as cold, distant and irritating as Meryl Streep character in 'The Devil Wears Prada', turns out she's quite a witty lady, kinda like what my first impression of Victoria Beckham after seeing; 'Victoria Beckham: Coming to America', who also turns out to be quite amusing besides her awkwardness to be normal/common. If you like fashion, which I happen to adore, then, this would be entertaining to you. After watching this flick, I somehow wanted to be more like Grace; the Vogue's Fashion Director. Her work is bizarre and profoundly creative. Take a gander, if you can, although, if you're not a person who's into fashion magazines. P.S: Personally, I'm an 'In Style' magazine kinda girl. BUT, I adore Vogue's fashion spread most of the time anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment