Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Faboo List 21


Man Candy:
Tom Meighan (Kasabian's frontman)


& Ryan Tedder (One Republic's vocalist)

Fashion Fixations:

Boho inspired flowy tops and flowers on hairbands from Forever 21.

Necessary Extravagance:
My Charles & Keith's moss green faux python document bag. It's heavy with my junks, but it's essential for work.

Vital Beauty:
Clean & Clear face oil blotter sheets. More than 8 hours of wearing make-up, makes my face extra oily, especially during lunch.

Wish List:
To be young and carefree in Paris with some hunky guy (and family!)

On My Nightstand:
'How to just about anything' book (gift from my big brother)

Craving:
Deep dish pizza.

Happy I Bought:
Clean and Clear face oil blotter.

Dreaming of:
Quitting my day job and travel around Europe.

Happy Moment:
Big family breaking fast feast. So many food, so tiny tummy.

Sad Moment:
Finding out Mr.A. Skarsgard is rumored to be dating Miss. Evan Rachel Wood. My heart sings of agony.

Humming to:

'Come Home' by One Republic. It makes my tiny heart shed a tear.

Chuckling to:
My sister losing her mind over a vicious rumor.

Can't Get Enough of:
Alexander Skarsgard - he's my top YouTube search this week.

Addicted to:
Japanese ice-creams.

Best Movie I've Watched Recently:

Didn't watch any movies last week.
Was out and about.

Worst Movie I've Watched Recently:
None.

2 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

i want to have s** with him! LOL

Nadia said...

with who??!!

Post a Comment