Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Someone Please!!


What a perfect thing to start a day!! Taking morning jogs at the park and admiring the cool wind (plus, smokes from cars passing by)... just minding my own business, with an iPod stuck at my ear.

As I was on the way back, still jogging up the hill, I saw a lady got out of her house and walking towards her car....and then, her medium size dirty dog got out. She screamed at it. Demanding it to get inside. So, I ignore the situation completely - figuring the dog is inside the house already.

Suddenly, I hear a women shrieking: "Ai!Come here!"...As I turned my head back...the most horrifying thing happened!..The dog was already sniffing close to my feet!
So, I turned my back - facing it now, and shrieking: "AAARRGGHH!!" Maybe too loud..I don't know, because I had my Pod on.

I looked at the owner, and she looked at me with dismay. So, I screamed at her: "Oh, gosh, someone please!!"...still..I didn't hear any cry from the owner.
So, I had to 'shoo' it away.
Well, it backed off a bit, but still come forward to me...but it never bark at me...just sniffing...but his snout so close...I'm afraid my lovely pale chunky leg will be bitten!
Of course, after the shrieking, cry for help and shooing doesn't help. I had to run, by this time the owner already called upon her bad doggy!! And, finally the dog listens!

Damn it!! My heart was pounding like mad!

1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

hahaha.. stupid dog!

Post a Comment