Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Official!


Y'know when you were younger, you have all these kind of dreams and ambitions that are seemed limitless and far fetched at times. And, gradually on time, you soon forget about it and drifted a part from your dreamer's path. Well, when I was younger, I wrote a wish list which is a set of goals of my ultimates, I don't write them often, I only enlisted those that I know would bring such joy into my life - nothing like a temporary happiness. It's a list of not only materialistic stuff but things I need to do to be happy long term like love, family and spirituality. And, one of the wish is to work in fashion. Don't get me wrong, I love advertising, but I live for fashion. So, today on 20th August 2009, I've made it official to work at a major fashion apparel company. I won't say I'm ecstatic about it, but nonetheless happy in a weird way. I guess if this doesn't work out - its advertising industry for me.

Three Cheers for Me: Hip-hip-hooray!!

1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

wahhhhhhhhhhh!! congrats dear! happy 4 u..

Post a Comment