Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Apparently, I'm Gonna Cheat On My Husband!

Don't be alarm, I'm not anyone Mrs. - yet! Just that my friend showed me something interesting by reading my palm last week - and, apparently, I'm gonna cheat on my husband at least once. She read that my beloved won't be that damn good looking, so, he's an OK looking, guy - I'd presumed. No wonder I'll cheat on him. Hehe. Ish - what kind of wife would I be? - supporting infidelity.

And, last night, my sister and I was experimenting with palm readings - by looking at the side lines below your pinky finger, it will state how many romances or marriages you'll have. Supposedly, the deeper the line, the deeper the relationship or marriage.

To my amazement, I'll be having 2 serious relationship, and the second one will lead to marriage but I'll cheat on my husband once and, I would only have one kid or none at all - again, no wonder I cheat - no collateral damage.


Just do this for s**t and giggles. Because at the end of the day, the person upstairs determine our fate - we just make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment