Thursday, August 20, 2009

Faboo List 19


Man Candy:
Jon Hamm (from Mad Men - rumored this tv show is inspired by Ted Bates agency)

Fashion Fixations:

Wavy hair.

Necessary Extravagance:
My new wavy hair, it put so much time to control it..

Vital Beauty:
Taming my wild wavy hair - some days, it gets uncontrollable!

Wish List:
Confidence and a peace of mind.

On My Nightstand:
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows

Craving:
Ice-Blended Chocolate Cream Chip@Starbucks

Happy I Bought:
L'Oreal Studio Curling Cream

Dreaming of:
Walking hand in hand at the park with Mr. A. Skarsgard.

Happy Moment:
Got a job in apparel industry and finally, got my FAM kueh teow that I've been craving!

Sad Moment:
Annoyed at myself after the job interview - but somehow I got the job. Yay!

Humming to:




'Better The Devil You Know' by Kylie Minogue. (feeling 80's)

Chuckling to:
Watching Eurotrip!

Can't Get Enough of:
TrueBlood - the ending of every episode ALWAYS leave you wanting more!!

Addicted to:
TrueBlood!! Alexander Skarsgard super hot!

Best Movie I've Watched Recently:



Eurotrip (watch and laugh ur ass off)

Worst Movie I've Watched Recently:
It's not a movie, but there is this local tv series that offer the same mind boggling drama, i dont even remember the title!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment