Thursday, August 6, 2009

Faboo List 17

Man Candy:
This week it's a couple of British imports

Robert Pattinson

&


Ed Westwick


Fashion Fixations:
Wavy locks, red matte lipstick and vintage YSL shades.

Necessary Extravagance:
My lambskin Miu Miu Bow bag - fit everything in it.

Vital Beauty:
Red matte lipstick.

Wish List:
Look alike Chanel Jumbo bag and platform flip flops.

On My Nightstand:
Otto Wagner's Autobiography.

Craving:
Glazed doughnuts (damn u 'Doughnuts Paradise' documentary!).

Happy I Bought:
Revlon's matte red lipstick, two Calvin Klien's pants, and Forever 21's tartan print headband.

Dreaming of:
Going to a wonderful vacation from Paris to Amsterdam to LA and back.

Happy Moment:
Shopping without me paying (thanks, mum!).

Sad Moment:
My adorable nephew cried his eyeballs out because he wanted to tag along with me for a car ride (I'm melting!) and both parents leaving the kids again for the 2nd weekend.

Humming to:
'Poker Face' by Lady Gaga (Amreel's current fave girly singer).

Chuckling to:
'Whose Line Is It, Anyway?' These peeps are superb!

Can't Get Enough of:
Facebook

Addicted to:
Buffering my old nails...they looked so shiny!

Best Movie I've Watched Recently:
The Hurt Locker (Oscar buzz worthy!!)

Worst Movie I've Watched Recently:
The Taking of Pelham 123 (Not the best efforts from John Travolta)



0 comments:

Post a Comment