Monday, August 17, 2009

For Me!???

Last night I got the most unexpected surprise! My old mate back from secondary school days decided to round up the gang for drinks and munchies - like we always do. But this time, she was so persistent - changing dates to occupy other people, change venues, making calls and asking a whole bunch of people to join. I was slightly skeptic by her behavior but brush it off to the thought of this dear old friend of mine is known for random acts and questions - she once called to ask what would be perfect for her grandmother birthday present! The kind of questions that make you go..whaaat?

So, she manage to round up 3 of my old buddies at the last minute. When I arrived there's a Secret Recipe paper bag with a cake inside on the table. When I asked whose b'day are we celebrating? They denied nervously. I didn't even think it was for me because my birthday is in another 6 more days. And, here I thought she wanted to meet up because it's getting close to Ramadhan month and she's flying off to Indonesia this Friday! Ceh, rupenyer ada cerita lain!!

So, the cake was for me along with the DKNY's Pure New York perfume and the charm bracelet AND the pair of earrings! Love them all! Never have I ever had an advance birthday party before, I had a belated birthday but never this. How thoughtful! I feel so mushy and warm inside! hehe.

The only sucky part of the night: I've put my worst face on that night, I thought it was just hanging out for drinks - I didn't wear any make-up on and my hair was a disaster!!



From l-r: Intan Zulina, Janice (black shirt), ME and Haliza


0 comments:

Post a Comment