Sunday, January 25, 2009

Raya Yay!!


Gong Xi Fa Cai to all my Chinese friends!!

This will be the year of the Ox which makes my year too! Apparently, I'm a wood Ox. Here is what they have to say about fellow Oxen...

  • The typical Ox is a tolerant person with strong character. Not many people could equal the resolution and fearlessness the Ox exhibits when deciding to accomplish a task or an objective.(yes, I would put a mean face on!!haha!)
  • Oxen know they will succeed through hard work and sustained effort and find no truth or benefit in concocting get-rich-quick schemes. (so true, always take credit of what u succeed)
  • Ox people are motivated to work hard and have no respect for lazy or careless people. (I don't tolerate lazy bums...it is either you work or leave)
  • Although they can be easily trusted and find it easy to put trust in others, they are not dependent on friends and family and would rather find an answer or a solution themselves than to ask these people for help or guidance. (this one is quite questionable, people tend to say that I looked snobbish - yes, Azlan! for the first time we would meet, but time eventually make us great friends! Right?)
  • However, others can, without a doubt rely on Oxen, who are always honest and meticulous about their responsibilities. (Really!???)
  • While they do not feel the need for many distant or acquaintance-oriented friendships, they value the strong bonds they share with their partners and families, and make close friends that last a lifetime.(My friendships, though it is exclusive, it is my most valuable thing in my life)
  • Ox people have made a decision about something, they rarely change it. (i stand by my word..still)
  • Oxen are more comfortable with the well-known as opposed to the unfamiliar. (so true!)
  • Yet, beneath their unpretentious, tranquil exterior lies a heart of gold and a motivation to prosper.
I feel so transparent now.. hehe.

1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

u hv been TAG by me...

Post a Comment