Friday, January 2, 2009

Cloud 9

Yes, I am officially hooked on Jason Mraz! The songs in his latest album; "We sang, we dance, we steal things", really got me daydreaming over cloud 9! Love it, adore him! Thankfully, he's coming here next March for a concert. Hope I'll be free and settled to go there, since I'll be doing my practical training really soon.
My fave song, for now, in his album is, "A beautiful mess". My sister says it got the same effect as "Comfortable" from John Mayer, but i beg to differ. Both songs are serenades to their girl pals, but Jason's sounded more sweeter and sincere. Just listen to the lyrics and music. More depth and emotions. Okay, now, i sounded like a stalker. Scary. Don't run off!
Just don't take my word for it, listen to it for yourself.

"Through timeless words and priceless pictures
we'll fly like birds not of this earth
and tides they turn and hearts disfigure
but that's no concern when we're wounded together
and we tore our dresses and stained our shirts
but it's nice today
Oh, the wait was so worth it. "
-Jason Mraz's "A Beautiful Mess"

0 comments:

Post a Comment