Monday, March 9, 2009

Why Women Wear Pants?

I just found out just now (after days of the magazine lying around my bedroom)..that I was quoted in the article "Why women wear pants?" in the latest edition of Cleo magazine.

I did the interview sometime in last January through a phone call. A friend of mine who worked in the same roof of Cleo magazine thought I was a perfect candidate for the article. So, she gave my phone number away. So, imagine my surprised when I received a call from some male stranger when I was working. Doh!

FYI, I was the first person they quoted. Plus, didn't know that I sounded 'so sweet' on the phone. Sheesh!

Any who, figured I should let my fellow friends know - that's you guys! In case you want to check it out.

Find it in the latest Cleo Magazine with Britney Spears on the cover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment