Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lovin' Mraz!



Mr.Mraz was rocking it hard during his concert last Wednesday. He was undeniably awesome! I read in his latest journal input, how we are all plug into one cause. I truly adore. I can safely say that there is no other singer that I adore so much than him. In fact, I am truly madly in love with him. What is there not to love about him!?? I’m sure like any human being he must have his flaws, but the image that he depicts in his songs and what he is embracing in his messages of peace and love is truly inspiring that it is hard not to catch a ‘Mraz fever’,

Even in his personal opinions and bios on him, make him sounds so cool, calm and collected person. He checks all the boxes in my ideal man list. I told my friend Nad, if I was with him, somehow it‘s hard to imagine how we would have our fights. Every couple have fights– life would be boring not to, otherwise it won’t make you stronger as a unit and most importantly, how would you know how much the other person really loves you. A little drama never hurts anyone.

Every celebrity only shows a tiny side of them in the public eye. Jason, I’m sure is no different. But, that’s what makes him so incredibly intriguing. He doesn’t seem unapproachable. He seems like a friend to everyone, anyone, and anything. He brings bright lights whenever he goes and into any situations.
I know, cause that what his songs do to me. Never ever fail to, I might add.

His words are simple, though it’s nonsense some of it, but when it all put together into a song and a melody – it all makes perfect sense. He’s a fast talker, rhythmic singer/songwriter, and all around a modern day hippie. His songs comprises of so many words of explanations, but it’s him. He will explain it in a thousand words because he can – it is all consist of different emotions and proportions.
I have to say that is one of the things what I adore about him. He will take his time and enjoy every bit of it. - Such a dedication and true devotion to his fans.

Jason, you need to come by here AGAIN~~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment