Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Seducing Mr. Perfect

I'm going bonkers over this fellow! Thanks to my cousin for bringing in the Korean fever, first with 'Boys Over Flowers' which made my mother fell head-over-heels with not one but two of the F4 dudes - for heaven's sake she's learning Korean from it, and now everytime I've text her, she would sent a Korean phrase back to me. Next in line to catch the fever is my sister who unwillingly admitted to liking Rain ( Korean singer) after watching Ninja Assassin. BUT, I have to admit too that his bod is incredibly ripped in that - I could just imagine my gay friends going gaga over him.

Of course, if I blog about it, then, that means I've catch the fever too. Yes, I've fallen for a yellow monkey - well, technically he's half yellow monkey. I've blogged about him before; listed him as one of my 'Man Candy' of the week, but, now for the life of me I can't seem to remember where I've spotted him earlier on. Any who, his name is Daniel Henney, I'm sure all of you would have guessed it by now from my FB status - I just can't get enough of him just YET! He's a mix of British American and Korean. From the many websites I've read (YES, I've goggled him!), he can't speak a word of Korean!

That's aside. I'm urging you dudes and gals to watch his movie: 'Seducing Mr.Perfect'...catch it at YouTube, someone kind enough of sharing the movie to the world in 'parts'. In my opinion...he is as close as to Mr.Perfect as it is...physically, I mean! His acting is good, speaks well (an understatement), well mannered, dressed smartly, and just all around perfecto! Watch this and you'll have a giggle-mania!!

Ain't he's just luscious?

Makes me wanna sing 'Bad Romance' from Lady Gaga..
'Rah-ah-ah-ah, Roma..ma..ma, Gaga..ohlala.., Want your bad romance!'


1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

gosh... im so in love with this muV! sooo romantic!

Post a Comment