Sunday, January 10, 2010

Don't Ever Buy A House In The Woods

I've just catch 'The Strangers' on HBO last week. Previously, never heard of it, though there's Liv Tyler in it. What attracts me first, as soon as I switch onto HBO, the movie opens its credits with real statistics, like 1.4 million crimes happened in the States, and how the movie is based on unsolved murder case. It's as like, I was supposed to watch it, somehow. Definitely, parked myself on the couch along with my siblings who joined me soon after that.

While watching the movie, I kept telling myself, how scary it was for the real victims to be living so far off from neighbors and in the woods. In times like that, where you are tortured and played a fool by 3 strangers, one can't stop from kicking oneself for buying the expensive house that serves privacy with neighbors that lives 3km away!!

That particular scene in the poster is the scariest in the movie.

The movie was a reenactment of 'what could happened' to the poor couple. Two church-going kids came to the house to handed some fliers just to find 2 dead bodies lying on the floor.


So, note to self: Neighbors are good. Security is important. And, resist from buying that house on top of the hill or that cabin in the woods.

1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

hahaha... i dah tgk muV nie kat HBO!!!

Post a Comment