Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Love This Site: shopstarstyle.com

Apparently this site's group on Facebook added me as a friend through my other fave and rave shopping site; eluxury.com. I thought; "Wow, up to 85% off from retail prices for designer handbags?!"....- I'm in!!

What's so lovely and dear about it that its categorized the handbags according to celebrity looks. These handbags you would probably seen these celebs toting around town with. So, of course, my eyes gander at the letter M and L of the celeb listings. M for Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (love their 'effortless' style), while L for Lauren Conrad for her lovely (and much envied by me!!) Chanel Jumbo bag.

To my wondrous surprise, my Chanel Jumbo quilt flip bag sold for USD250. Its a bargain if you're asked me!? Most ofthe bags are below USD500; the ones that I like so far-lah! It all seemed too good to be true, maybe it is ..maybe it's not. Whatever it is, it definitely caught my attention (and my heart!) to own that taunting Chanel Jumbo bag!! Damn u! Someday I'm gonna wrap you around my arms!

1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

oooh! i love L n Chanel Jumbo Bag! hehe

Post a Comment