Friday, July 24, 2009

Job Interview 2: Closer to dream??? Or just a detour??

On 23rd July 09.

My 2nd job interview after 2 months of hunting.


Post: Shoe designer.


Have to go through with a Japanese recruitment company for the job.


Interview took place at Menara UBM, in freaking unpredictable KL city.


Possible employer is still unknown. The recruitment people can't disclosed their client's info, yet!
I was surprised to received the call for interview.

I was numb and a wee bit nervous while counting the days to the interview and making plans to go there and what to bring.


Was sweating my big ass off while searching for my final year project in the storage.


Was not nervous at all during D-day.Even took a nap before prepping up - advisable because it loosen your unwanted nerves.


Nerves finally kicked in when reached KL.


Was late by 10 minutes.And I didn't apologize.

Manners went out the window after the receptionist immediately put me into a small room to fill up a form.
Spent a good 10 minutes on that alone.

Giggled and bonded with the 2 interviewers. Both females.

Left just at the nick of time when my 'driver' texted me.


Called my good friend ; Nad to brag and more giggles while waiting for my car.


Went back feeling relief with a sushi meal in me belly.


A day delayed: Scared myself of the thought of the 'rest of my life'.

Safe to say...I'm feeling way better in every morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment