Friday, February 6, 2009

Faboo List 4

Fave song to work: "Only Human" by Jason Mraz

Fave song to wake up in the morning: "Crack the Shutters" by Snowpatrol

Fave song that I kept listening to: "Chasing Pavements" by Adele

Fave song that I haven't downloaded yet: "Love Story" by Taylor Swift

Fave movie of the week: "Slumdog Millionaire" - must watch! Unexpectedly fresh perspectives.

Fave designer of the week: Oscar de La Renta's spring collection

Fave hottie of the week: Gabriel Macht - love him in "Because I said so".

Crazy about:
  • Armani Collezioni - I want to be that Armani women if I'm rich and living in an old mansion in Europe, and uses the word "of course" all the time, instead of just a simple, "yes!".
  • Donna Karan Spring Collection - I want to be that Donna Karan girl when I have my first big success and collects arts. So cosmopolitan chic.
  • Jason Mraz lyrics - I love that he took his time to explain, I love that he is not rushing, I love that he uses the right words and an million of them to explain every reasons in his songs.
  • Soft wave curls. - Can't wait to do my hair!
  • High platform comfortable wedges.



1 comments:

OfficialAzyMD said...

Gabriel Macht is mine! hehe.. i love dat muV

Post a Comment