Saturday, March 6, 2010

Might Be The Worst Decision I Ever Made

I've just started working as a marketing personnel at a distributor company of FMCG products carrying all international brands like 2 weeks ago. And, I think it might be the worst decision I ever made.

So far, it has been a couple of weeks since I've joined in, but to sum up what and who I met within these 2 weeks, I have to say the outcomes and signs are not so great at all. And I think it's enough for me to make a conclusion about my future if I continue with this company. Rather than to look into the past, reason being why I accepted this pitiful job is because I've always wanted to work on the client side handling the A & P planning but, never would I've guess it that it is not as sunny as what I've pictured. Maybe I should lower my expectations or have none what-so-ever.

For the most interesting part, I've joined in at the same time as the bosses' daughter. Perfect. I know for the fact that people do think twice what to say or act in front of her. Just two weeks of working there and people already giving me warnings about how I should dress and what time is lunch time. All purely accidental and happened on 2 separate occasion.

I hate it that I've been compared to the bosses' daughter. I loath my lady boss. And, I hate the people I'm working with. I despise the working environment, where everything is straightforward and there's people breathing down my neck all the time. I hate routines, figures (except for the one inside my bank account!), and restrictions!

Every single day I'm there I feel like I'm a loser. A useless person. And, I hate that. I tried to raise up and accept things for the way it is...but that lady boss of mine is getting on my nerves.

Please let something better come up SOON!! So I could write in my resignation letter and leave this hell hole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment