Monday, February 22, 2010

I think I'm Losing My Mind

You know that feeling you have that you're wondering what IS your purpose in life? That desire for peace and sense of belonging. Well, supposedly it's common for gen-y peeps to have this since we are brought up with all these technology like the booming of social networking services, we crave for bigger and better groups that we wish to be part of, that in hope to bring some sort of meaning and dare I say, a certain purpose in daily life: the light at the end of the tunnel of mindless and senseless 'real-life' jobs.

Well...supposedly what I'm trying to say is that I think I might have lost my mind a bit just in search of that. Trying and even coping to stuck myself in the cycle of life: You've born, lived and eventually you're gone 6-feet under. But, what's to live by if you don't even sure what's worth living.

Feeling like I'm sheltering myself in a box with a job I just don't feel the connection to.

Help me. I'm having a quarter-life crisis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment